Account Executive (AE) provides dedicated account leadership, coordination, and across MedHOK’s clients. This is an extremely visible role within the company, supporting the growth and retention of MedHOK’s customers. The focus will be on building relationships with MedHOK’s clients and developing partnerships with internal parties.
The AE will develop and demonstrate an innate understanding of the Client’s business. To orchestrate the best and continuous integration of MedHOK’s solutions with the Client needs, the AE will develop a close, collegial and productive working relationship with the executive, operational, and support groups and any others involved in a successful, executing strategic partnership resulting in value realization/revenue growth. The position is responsible for managing all aspects of the strategic and business relationship with the client.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Drive Client Relationships and Value Realization:
- Establish multiple points of relationship with the client (high and wide: at the executive level, department head level and support level)
- Drive the strategic vision and partnership between the client organization and MedHOK, ensuring that strategic roadmaps are shared, business goals and objectives are aligned and execution of shared, desired outcomes that growth the business are achieved.
- Integrate into client meetings the MEDHOK executive team, Product Management and other enterprise resources to support client satisfaction and growth.
- Manage and run regular on-site and WebEx meetings to review quarterly reports with client (QBRs).
- Liaise between the client and the company, as the client’s advocate, including monitoring activities and escalating client issue quickly if problems are not being addressed sufficiently.
- Facilitate communication of escalated issues to CSO who will take the lead on driving resolution.
- Work with Sales and CSO to ensure client is receiving services and contract deliverables and actively manage client relationships through outbound contact, product monitoring.
- Prepare client & MedHOK (sales, legal, CSO, etc) for renewals and identify potential cross-selling opportunities, both of which will be negotiated by Sales.
- Collaborate on client strategy with Sales and Product Management:
- Facilitate product introductions, and play a material role in complimenting and driving successful implementations and operational adoption with the client.
- Keep client satisfaction top of mind such that MedHOK is always the first vendor that the client mentions when they think of best in class.
- Identify opportunities for cross-selling new products across MedHOK, selling add-on services, and lay the foundation for sales success.
- Help clients succeed and execute with our products, develop a vision for how the product can be used, proactively identify potential issues that could hamper success, and ensure that the appropriate MedHOK resources are working to resolve these issues.
- Manage client data including basic client information (address, key contacts, etc), system configuration, how the product is being used, as well as what products (both MedHOK and non-MedHOK).
- Leverage enterprise resources:
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationship with internal departments. Coordinates with various functions within the MedHOKto ensure client requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum of 8+ years’ experience working in account executive / sales executive capacity.
- Experience in healthcare IT especially with health plans and related service providers (e.g., fulfillment, claims platforms, consulting, etc.) with experience in the Clinical and Medical Management areas preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge/Skills – Strong client care skills. Solid business development, leadership and administrative skills – accuracy and attention to detail. Strong communication skills, both verbal and written. Good organizational skills – ability to multi-task and prioritize. An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. An ability to work independently and as a team. Computer skills using SalesForce, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel required
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience in Healthcare Practice Management. Master’s degree preferred
- Reports to the Chief Revenue Officer
- Works as a member of the MedHOK Sales and Marketing team
- Enlists the support of product management, marketing, client services, legal, finance and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinates company executive involvement with client management as appropriate.
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position requires extensive travel (50%+) to customer locations and MedHOK locations (Tampa, FL & Madison, CT)
- This position may be field-based or based at one of MedHOK’s offices in Tampa, FL, Madison, CT or Nashville, TN (Nashville office has not been opened but is being strongly considered)
- All prospective employees must pass a background check & drug test.
- This position includes a base salary commensurate with background and experience level, along with an attractive commission plan.
- Company benefits include health insurance, life insurance, company paid vacation, and company contributing 401K.