This position is in a business to business environment. In this role you will collaborate with development leads, account managers, and clients with the purpose of designing, building, documenting and testing solutions for data interchange and business process. You must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. In this role you will collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff; producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
- Facilitate requirements gathering activities, including meeting with the client to discuss existing functionality and enhancements
- Conduct System Impact Analysis with current and new proposed state
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal clients to analyze information needs
- Initiate JAD sessions and collaborate with all stakeholders including developers
- Translating requirements into detailed technical specifications and participating in reviewing technical specifications.
- Review and approve requirement, design specifications, physical solution design, functional requirements, prototypes and system testing
- Take a role a subject matter expert to review operational workflows of high degree of complexity and/or for multiple departments, identifying problems and developing improvements, modifications and enhancements
- Document issues, resolutions and write specific requirements for system changes and troubleshooting issues to ensure issues as identified, tracked, and reported on and resolved in a timely manner, including the creation of test scenarios, testing data and understanding of outcomes.
- Brief senior staff on project status using routine, ad hoc, written and oral reports
- Must have the ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects and handle changing priorities with the ability to prioritize tasks. Adaptability and the ability to work in a climate with frequently shifting priorities is critical
- Support all phases of the systems development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Excellent customer service skills. This position works closely with the Clients.
- Travel may be necessary when project/client requires it.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will consider combination of experience and education
- Must have healthcare background with knowledge about pharmacy operations, Medicare or Medicaid.
- Technical experience or training in information technology or information systems
- Expert level knowledge in SQL, Microsoft Visio, relational databases, ALM, JIRA
- Must be able to construct and execute SQL queries for data, technical and quality analysis
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced Client centric service setting
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in business analysis, requirements definition, building systems solutions and deployment of business requirements to information systems.
- Experience in Systems Development Methodology knowledge/experience (i.e. SDLC, EDGE, and CMMI).
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Visio, Publisher, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written skills