Location: Madison, Connecticut
The Application Analyst supports users of the MarketProminence™ application by providing solutions to client enhancement requests or application issues. The Application Analyst will be required to demonstrate the aptitude to become an expert user in the modules of MarketProminence. The Application Analyst will also be testing and document new version s of software releases. The Application Analyst is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction in every step of the client enhancement and unexpected behavior analysis. You will be required to track detailed information about each customer’s service or support request and to document the diagnostic steps as they troubleshoot the reported problem. Research is often required to find the correct solution. Constant communication to the customers and other team members is essential to be successful.
- Technical experience or training in information technology or information systems
- Previous work experience in a fast-paced customer centric service setting
- Medicare Advantage or health insurance industry experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and research skills with the ability to take responsibility and ownership for the problem and resolution
- Ability to write and communicate technical problems with software developers and internal personnel as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service oriented phone skills
Technical Requirements: Specialized experience working with database driven applications and business driven customization in a Software application environment.
Experience or training with relational databases, Oracle Database, SQL and Crystal are preferred