The Cloud DevOPS Engineer will focus on designing and developing automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes. Successful candidates will have an obsessive focus on automation and building repeatable solutions. They will have worked in Microsoft Azure and AWS environments leveraging services beyond basic IaaS provisioning.
Required Experience and Technical Knowledge:
- BS or MS in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in automation of code deployment across multiple cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud.
- Experience in AWS Azure services beyond basic IaaS functionality.
- Engineering experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs.
- Experience with Windows and Linux systems in public clouds such as Azure and AWS.
- Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, System Center.
- Experience developing automation for Terraform or infrastructure provisioning tools.
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and experience evolving to Agile development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments.
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to document solutions and train operational teams on supportability.
- Experience in contributing to Open Source projects and representing specific needs to distributed development community.
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
Location: Tampa, FL