Bilingual – Professional Spanish & English speaking and writing skills (Required)
MedHOK is seeking a Senior Training Specialist who will leverage their passion for both healthcare software and innovative communication techniques to ensure that quality documentation and training is provided to our customers and associates. To be successful in this position you will need to be able to take complex information and communicate it clearly, concisely and accurately. You will juggle a variety of projects, from preparing training videos, creating interactive training guides, writing end-user documentation, and providing web based or onsite face to face training. You should be very comfortable with eLearning and remote training delivery tools & techniques. The Senior Training Specialist is responsible for creating the training curriculum, training materials, and course development for providing training for a comprehensive suite of Health Care, Quality and Compliance applications. This role requires the ability to collaborate effectively and to work independently with minimum supervision, while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. The role will require having the ability to manage a team of Training Specialist.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Creation of a multi-dimensional, flexible and scalable training curriculum that will result in effective and efficient education of both MedHOK clients and associates.
- Course development that will prepare MedHOK customers in the proficient use of the Health Care, quality and Compliance applications.
- Deliver training via multiple avenues, of the highest quality and content to meet customer needs and goals when using MedHOK software application.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer between Product Management and other functional areas such as Client Services and Sales.
- Developing the MedHOK standard educational materials in support of each new release.
- Responsible for maintaining an internal training environment that will support the education of MedHOK associates, coordinating internal training for software upgrades, updates and new product releases.
- Strong training, development and delivery background including instructor-led classroom training, virtual training and self-paced tutorials.
- Proven track record of building successful curriculums and delivery of material that lead to customer success when running software applications.
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Managed Care Organizations, Health Insurance care, quality and compliance requirements and supporting software applications.
- Basic understanding of technical terminology including system interface and integration.
- Excellent oral, written and visual presentation skills.
- The ability to organize materials in a sequential order for workshops, handouts, presentations and other learning tools.
- Attention to detail and outstanding critical thinking and writing skills.
- The ability to set goals and objectives, remaining flexible to change.
- The ability to research and compile information to make training and development program recommendations based on customer needs and deadlines.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-5 years of experience as a corporate trainer
- 1-2 years of experience developing content and managing curriculum
- Bilingual – Professional Spanish speaking and writing skills preferred
- Familiarity with Instructional Design methodology (ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of Topic Based Authoring
- Articulate Storyline
- TechSmith: Camtasia and Snag IT
- Proven deployment of successful curriculum development and training programs
- Clinical/healthcare related training experience a plus
- Up to 25% travel may be required with the potential to increase to 50% when business needs require
- Training certifications a plus
Location: Tampa, FL.