Configuration Support staff works to support configuration tasks across multiple clients. Expectation is that the staff is proficient in basic configuration items and can support all modules across these configuration aspects.
- Proficient Basic configuration items, Letters, Assessments, Notes etc.
- Configuration of basic items across multiple modules and LOB’s
- Review and provide estimates for configuration tasks for Project management
- Validate configuration once completed
- Test admin for configuration enhancements
- Participate in internal training of other team members or new hires
- Participate in configuration kick off sessions internally
- Manage configuration Tasks assigned across multiple clients
- Prioritize tasks to meet due dates in timely manner
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of product and system development lifecycles (PDLC/SDLC) preferred
- Experience with executing manual and automated software testing activities helpful
- Documentation skills: ability to interpret and write requirements and functional specifications
- Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent interpersonal, presentation and collaborative skills to work effectively with collaborative teams in an open environment throughout the organization
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet Applications, and Enterprise Software
- Ability to work in a high-demand and fast-paced environment
- Willingness to work weekend & after hours to meet business deliverables
- Strong customer service and follow up skills required
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills required
- Detail oriented, results driven, and team player attitude required
Note: Travel is required for this position.