Do you want to work with others who will continuously push you to become a more skilled employee in a friendly and inclusive environment? Do you want to solve challenges for some of the nation’s leading health insurance companies? At MedHOK, our Production Support team is a group of rock stars who have the freedom to create products health insurance companies love. You’ll collaborate closely with a cross-disciplinary team made up of people who truly care about their craft. We look for team members who have a core understanding of the health insurance industry, a real passion for technology, and a desire to continuously learn and improve.
If this sounds appealing so far, we’d like to talk to you!
Your Technical Background:
- You enjoy configuring our system to meet customer needs
- You’re familiar with the health insurance or healthcare industry
- You contribute clean, accurate configuration
- You structure, test, and document your work
- You identify bottlenecks and constantly seek efficient ways to solve problems
- You provide accurate estimation of time and effort around projects
- You understand and appreciate quality coworker collaboration
Working at MedHOK isn’t just about your technical skills though. We value people who are kind and work well on a team.
Some Specific Responsibilities:
- Supporting implementations as a key member of the implementation team
- Participating in customer meetings and understanding detailed customer requirements.
- Perform configuration of standard and custom customer requirements
- Support internal MedHOK departments in fulfilling these requirements.
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Testing application configuration and product functionality – If you’re one of those people who always finds the little things that are broken – you’ll love this.
- Collaborate with our product team, valued clients and other IT technical teams
- Become an expert in using our solution
You’ll love this job, if:
- You take ownership of your work by meeting deadlines, anticipating delays, and raising issues appropriately
- You have a curious desire to understand how software works – what’s behind the curtain?
- You enjoy collaborating with product designers and software test engineers to create seamless digital experiences
- You embody a growth mindset to continuously learn new technologies and hone your craft
- You’re comfortable providing and receiving constructive feedback from your teammates
- You value time to deeply immerse yourself in your work
- You treat coworkers and customers with consideration and respect
- You celebrate differences and thrive in an environment where everybody’s unique contributions are welcome
- You like to travel – about 50%. …but we always make sure you’re home for the weekend!
- You’ve worked at a health insurance company
- You’ve worked in a customer-facing role and feel comfortable interacting with clients
- You enjoy learning and teaching others
- You have strong attention to detail and take pride in your work
Why Work at MedHOK?
Within a culture that is fast-paced, ever-changing, open to individual input, and endlessly fascinating, MedHOK offers careers that are meaningful and deeply rewarding. If you’re seeking a workspace that is challenging by the day and promising for the future, you’ve found it. We appreciate new ideas and keep an open door to individual input, so you can continue to thrive in your current role while envisioning what you might do in the years to come.
We offer a place to be yourself. We understand that our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our customers, and the products we craft. That’s why MedHOK strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here, and we’ll balance that with commitment and a culture that focuses on collaboration, dedication, teamwork, ownership, optimism, craftsmanship, efficiency, and accountability.
We care about your total well-being and our benefits package aims to keep you and your family well — physically, mentally, and financially. In addition to the benefits you’d expect — competitive pay, health insurance, 401k, etc. — we regularly recognize and reward high-performing staff — company-paid lunch on Fridays, a peer-nominated quarterly awards program, and many other perks offered through the Hearst family.
Who is MedHOK?
MedHOK is a pioneer in healthcare technology.
Our mission is to drive better member care in a changing healthcare environment by bringing every care moment in a person’s health journey together through an integrated platform.
Founded in 2010 with the intent on disrupting the health care payer industry, we’ve grown to one of the most prominent software solutions in the industry. Along the way, we’ve been recognized for our success landing on the Forbes Fastest Growing company list – #25 to be exact! Our solutions manage nearly 50 million lives and we serve three of the top five and seven of the top ten health plans in the country.
Today, we offer powerful SaaS-based technology that empowers health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), and provider organizations to improve productivity, automate processes, make more confident clinical and operational decisions, increase revenue, and meet the rigorous demands of federal, state, and commercial compliance.
MedHOK is proud to be part of the Hearst family under the Hearst Health division.
MedHOK is an equal opportunity employer.
MedHOK celebrates our differences and provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.