A key aspect of MedHOK’s Unified Payer Platform is that users are able to gain a complete picture of providers from one common area, 360Provider. The MedHOK Unified Payer Platform supports several intuitive provider search options, including flexible search criteria. 360Provider lists the Patient Roster with actions needed to be completed. Provider search parameters include, but are not limited to: name, NPI, TIN, provider ID, practice, specialty, network status, etc. Provider information and demographics from 360Provider populate the appropriate fields throughout the platform.
360Provider is used by all associates in performing their daily functions.
- Review provider demographics
- Review outstanding authorizations and appeals for provider’s members
- Review care gaps, care plans, and other interventions open on providers’ members
Customers use the solution to:
- Member services reps taking oral authorizations, appeals, or grievances or checking status
- Medical and pharmacy department associates screening and approving authorizations and appeals
- Grievance workers analyzing grievances and complaints
- Quality analysts seeking to close care gaps and boost quality
- managers managing complex cases
Request a Demo
See MedHOK’s 360Provider solution for yourself
Please complete the form and let us know which capabilities you would like to see. One of our demo specialists will contact you to schedule your custom demo.