Medication Therapy Management
Health plans and PBMs in the Medicare arena are required to meet strict guidelines related to Medication Therapy Management (MTM), including offering qualifying individuals comprehensive and targeted medication reconciliations, as well as Opioid Overutilization Management. As the MTM team’s role is ever expanding many clients are incorporating the MTM team into other areas of member care, including Medicaid and commercial initiatives, which are easily maintained within MedHOK’s platform.
Customers use this solution to:
- Identify MTM-eligible populations based on plan-specific parameters
- Complete target medication reviews of alternate variations:
- Individualized reviews
- Population-based large-scale reviews
- Incorporate alternate clinical programs managed within MTM
- Monitor participation and completion rates through reporting and analytics
- Manage qualifying opioid overutilization member cases
- Integrate with varying departments across the platform for improved care (such as Case Management)
Have You Considered …
With Medication Therapy Management, you may also want to manage related functionalities on one platform to ensure compliance, improve efficiency and productivity, and deliver better quality care. Consider adding these MedHOK solutions:
Request a Demo
See how industry leaders are using Medication Therapy Management
Please complete the form and let us know which capabilities you would like to see. One of our demo specialists will contact you to schedule your custom demo.