The Product Demonstration Specialist works directly with the Product Demonstration Director, Product Subject matter experts and Sales team to drive the success of customer demonstration process measured by improving customer win rates. The Product Demonstration Specialist interfaces with MedHOK sales to ensure the customer problem/need is defined so the demo can be tailored to solve the customer problem. The Demo Specialist works with sales to schedule actual demo times, for the appropriate demo level. The Demo Specialist works with the Director to create the demo script designed to address the customers’ business and functional needs. The Demo Specialist engages the Product SME (Customer Solutions Consultant) for each functional area that is relevant to the customer demo script. The Demo Specialist participates in the demo prep sessions, ensuring Product SME’s are present and involved. Once Demo preparations are complete, the Demo Specialist facilitates the demo presentation, engaging the customer/prospect throughout the demo. The Demo Specialist cues the SMEs to address their specific areas of the presentation ensuring SMEs stay on task and at the appropriate level of detail for the demo objective. The ideal candidate has the passion and desire to create highly satisfied customers, self-motivated, assertive, possess an attention to detail, has solid customer communications skills, and the confidence to lead interactive demonstrations. The candidate should have health plan experience to provide the level of understanding of the prospects’ challenges and issues. The candidate must possess a business-centric perspective, engaging personality and ability to control meetings in a manner that is positive and productive.
- Work with internal MedHOK sales teams to ensure the prospect problem definition is clear and understood. Work with MedHOK sales teams to schedule demo times
- The Demo Specialist reviews and accepts completed demo request forms submitted through SalesForce ensuring the customer problem is understood. The Demo Specialist develops the demo script which defines the MedHOK story around how we solve the customer problem. The script drives the demo and involves key subject matters experts to overview functionality and validate MedHOK’s ability to address the customer problem
- The Demo Specialist must drive the involvement of Product SME’s to be in attendance at demo preparation sessions. The Demo Specialist drives the standard demo process to ensure consistent demo quality and successful presentations
- The Demo Specialist hosts and manages the demo presentation meeting, serving as the facilitator that engages the client throughout the presentation, checking off the validation of specific problems, soliciting prospect agreement and relating how MedHOK solutions address the health plans specific challenges
- The Demo Specialist will participate in prospect RFP process using Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Software
- The Demo Specialist serves to make sales successful, is directly incented by sales success and takes tremendous pride is driving a team success that yields tangible results in sales ultimately closing
- The Demo Specialist is centered on solving the customers higher level business problems, and clearly understands that MedHOK’s success is found by our overall solution and platform advantages, not just within our rich functionality
Education, Training and Experience:
- BS in Marketing, Business Management, Healthcare centered fields or related fields preferred.
- Experience working in Health Plans or managed care programs is required, with a particular emphasis on business partner and external facing positions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Professional stature with self-confidence to lead and engage.
- Experience in working with customers, clients or vendor personnel of all management levels.
- Strong project management skills with ability to set and hold to critical deadlines and ensure necessary parties meet their commitments.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Position based at the Tampa, Florida, office but will entertain qualified, remote candidates.
- Up to 30% travel to client locations may be required