The Production Support position drives the success of customer implementation and production support to ensure expectations are met and ensures continued customer satisfaction. The Product Support Specialist serves as the Product group’s interface to operations which includes
Implementation, Production Support, Development, Configuration, Quality Assurance, Compliance and other internal departments. The product Support Specialist provides product direction throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a consistent customer experience and to maintain the integrity of the broader MedHOK platform. The ideal candidate has the passion and desire to create highly satisfied customers, improve the product line, advance their own knowledge and help remove impediments so the team can consistently move forward.
- Work with internal MedHOK clients as the operations interface for supporting implementation and production support for new and existing customer environments.
- Support team members in establishing and meeting customer expectations, including participating in customer meetings and understanding detailed customer requirements.
- Perform configuration of standard and custom customer requirements within the customer’s software implementation and support internal MedHOK departments in fulfilling these requirements.
- Troubleshoot application issues in MedHOK and client environments using knowledge of MedHOK applications and business processes and regulations.
- Maintain accurate module configuration workbooks for out of box product and ensure they accurately reflect MedHOK Template environment. Manage customer-specific configuration workbook versioning and storage within customer portal.
- Testing application configuration and product functionality to ensure accuracy with specifications and/or product specifications with each release. Perform User Acceptance Testing, Quality for production environments, following established release management processes.
- Collaborate with product team, clients and other IT technical / development teams to provide support for new and installed systems and to resolve issues.
- Develop expertise in assigned MedHOK module to support Product Managers / Owners
- Work independently and as part of a team to plan, manage, and accomplish multiple tasks and assignments to meet required deadlines
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Technology or related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with health plan products or managed care programs. Utilization Management experience highly preferred.
- Experience in working with customers, clients or vendor personnel of all management levels.
- Related work experience, including experience as a multi-platform application configuration professional preferred or, involvement in system requirements/change requests.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Position based at the Tampa, Florida, office. Only local candidates or those planning on relocating will be considered.
- Up to 50% travel to client locations may be required