This position is in a business to business environment. You must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven ability to collaborate and coordinate activities with diverse groups, including stakeholders, sponsors, team leads, vendors, other project managers, and technical staff; a strong process orientation including producing high quality documentation artifacts; and a sound working understanding of IT concepts and the IT design & delivery life cycle.
- Assist the implementation team with the successful installation of core software and configuration.
- Provide internal team and external project status reporting.
- Schedule, document and follow-up on project-related meetings.
- Task and status tracking of multiple projects.
- Complete substantive tasks as assigned by team leaders on specific projects.
- Perform work with a constant eye on quality – understanding the task at hand, completing the work thoroughly and presenting results and reports in a professional, easy to understand manner.
- Act as the liaison between the business and technical teams.
- Project champion and representative. Move things forward (drive the project).
- Occasional travel to client sites
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but will consider combination of experience and education
- Capacity to quickly acquire knowledge related to software, hardware, and processes.
- Ability to manipulate data and create reports within commonly used tools such as Excel.
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility for a task and follow through to completion, gracefully handle frequent interruptions, shifting priorities, and demonstrate the ability to handle confidential/sensitive materials.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, effective time management, organization, and advanced interpersonal ability. Ability to effectively communicate internally and with clients, when needed, in a professional manner.
- Good written communication and reporting skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Healthcare Industry experience, preferably Medicare and/or Medicaid, desired.