The Product Specialist for MedHOK’s Quality suite of products (HEDIS, Star Analytics, Care Gaps, HCC Risk Adjustment and ACG) assists product owner in managing product stability, growth, and innovation based on input from customers, vendors, internal staff & management, regulations, and industry experts.
- Support client implementation of HEDIS, Star Analytics, Care Gaps, HCC Risk Adjustment, and ACG identification and stratification software as subject matter expert (SME).
- Work closely with customers and internal product, project management, training. Account management, configuration and development staff for timely system implementation, continued product support and product enhancement
- Proactively elicit clients’ detailed functional and system requirements and manage implementation of those requirements throughout the course of the project(s)
- Develop and coordinate test case requirements to support accurate system functionality testing
- Conduct end to end module testing to ensure accurate functionality prior to releasing to internal model and/or client environment
- Identify problems within the product and communicate them through established change management process
- Able to adapt to competing demands, take on new responsibilities, and adjust plans to meet changing priorities
- Maintain positive, constructive approach to problem solving internally and during customer interactions with focus on timely and accurate issue resolution
- Support new and existing clients to achieve efficiencies, accreditation and regulatory compliance by utilizing the Quality Products as designed
- Remain current with regulatory (CMS, Medicare, Medicaid, and Exchange) and other relevant state or federal guidelines and industry standards
- Participate in MedHOK training sessions and/or client demonstrations to develop an overall understanding all MedHOK products
- Perform other duties, tasks or special assignments, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care, or related fields; higher-level degree preferred
- Three years’ Quality experience, ideally including HEDIS, CMS Stars, and HCC Risk Adjustment at a health plan or provider organization required
- Previous experience translating business requirements into system configuration, preferred
- Previous experience defining, building and executing test cases preferred
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Word, Power Point, Excel, Visio and Document Management
- Familiarity with database and/or analytic tools such as MS Access, My SQL, SAS or Tableau a plus
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time. This position is based in Tampa.