MedHOK is seeking a Training Specialist who will leverage their passion for both healthcare software and innovative communication techniques to ensure that quality documentation and training is provided to our associates and customers. To be successful in this position you will need to be able to take complex information and communicate it clearly, concisely and accurately. You will juggle a variety of projects, from managing and facilitating on-boarding to creating interactive paper-based training guides & e-learning. You should be comfortable with remote training delivery tools & techniques. The Training Specialist is responsible for creating training materials for a comprehensive suite of Health Care, Quality and Compliance applications. This role requires the ability to collaborate effectively and to work independently with minimum supervision, while juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Partner with Human Resources to manage the delivery, and continue the development, of the corporate multi-day on-boarding program.
- Serve as the MedHOK Learning Management System (LMS) administrator.
- Create, update and maintain MedHOK elearning courses to be used as part of blended learning strategy and as standalone elearning.
- Course development that will prepare MedHOK associates in the proficient use of the Health Care, quality and Compliance applications.
- Facilitating knowledge transfer between Product Management and other functional areas such as Client Services and Sales.
- Developing MedHOK standard educational materials in support of each new release.
- Responsible for maintaining an internal training environment that will support the education of MedHOK associates, coordinating internal training for software upgrades, updates and new product releases.
- Strong training delivery background including instructor-led classroom training, virtual training and self-paced tutorials.
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Managed Care Organizations, Health Insurance care, quality and compliance requirements and supporting software applications.
- Basic understanding of technical terminology including system interface and integration.
- Excellent oral, written and visual presentation skills.
- The ability to organize materials in a sequential order for workshops, handouts, presentations and other learning tools.
- Attention to detail and outstanding critical thinking and writing skills.
- The ability to set goals and objectives, remaining flexible to change.
- The ability to research and compile information to make training and development program recommendations based on customer needs and deadlines.
- Other responsibilities and duties may be assigned as company/department needs develop
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree
- 2 – 4 years of experience as a corporate trainer
- Familiarity with Instructional Design methodology (ADDIE, SAM, etc.)
- Strong writing skills and knowledge of Topic Based Authoring a plus
- Articulate Storyline
- TechSmith: Camtasia and Snag IT
- MS Word & PPT
- Proven successful curriculum development and training programs
- Clinical/healthcare related training experience a plus
- May require occasional overnight travel
- Training certifications a plus
- Tampa, FL